We know how special each and every sailing trip is to you, which is why we always try to do our best to work with everyone’s individual wants and needs.
You can book in advance without worries!
The Skipper or the Company can cancel the tour if it is not safe or due to annoying rain – the tour will be rescheduled according to availability and guest schedule if possible, if not possible a full refund will be granted.
If we do not navigate you do not pay. It’s that easy!
If you need to cancel the tour, we require 24-hour notice for our shared sailing experiences on catamarans and sailboats, so we have the opportunity to resell your seats. Otherwise, tickets are non-refundable.
For private catamaran tours, the cancellation policy is:
- Up to 30 days, free update and cancellation – Refund of up to 100%
- Update and cancellation from 15 to 29 days: refund of up to 50%
- Update and cancellation from 3 to 14 days: refund of up to 30%
- From 2 to 0 days to update and cancel – 0% refund
Subscription Policy – Insurance
Has an unexpected event made you cancel or reschedule your navigation before starting? By taking out the insurance during the reservation of the trip, you can cover your cancellation or change the rate. Not applicable to private departures in Catamaran
- With this insurance, you have the opportunity to cancel/reschedule your reservation whenever you want.
- Without insurance, cancellations received less than 24 hours before departure will be charged the full price.
- Without insurance, a 30% charge will be required for rescheduling, no refund possible.